Qualified elite athletes will be automatically granted complimentary entry to the NYCRUNS Brooklyn Half Marathon and entrance to the elite corral if they meet the following standards.
- Non-Binary / Gender Non-Conforming: Between 4/24/2023 and 2/28/2024, you must have run a time below 1:20 in a half marathon.
- Women: Between 4/24/2023 and 2/28/2024, you must have run a time below 1:20 in a half marathon.
- Men: Between 4/24/2023 and 2/28/2024, you must have run a time below 1:10 in a half marathon.
The course had to have been certified, the results must be verifiable, and of the same gender you are planning to compete within.
Additionally, you must have solely competed as the gender you are registering as for all races since the race in question. Should you not have been able to register in your gender for a given race, please supply a broader history indicating you have been competing as NB/GNC where possible.
Please fill out this form to be considered for the elite program.
Additionally, any athlete competing in any of our other half marathons who meets or exceeds the criteria below will receive discounted entry to all NYCRUNS races until the end of the calendar year.
- You must be an NYCRUNS Member and your account must be in good standing prior to and on race day.
- Men: 1:20:00 or faster (gun time)
- Women: 1:30:00 or faster (gun time)
- Non-Binary / Gender Non-Conforming: 1:30:00 or faster (gun time)
- You must have competed only in your registered gender in the 90 days prior to the event
- Your gender must not have been changed on your NYCRUNS profile in the 90 days prior to the event
Please fill out this form if you are eligible.