View All Races

NYCRUNS Save Our Staff Fundraiser



M
HM
10K
5K
O

SAVE OUR STAFF

For years, The Team At NYCRUNS has been getting up at the crack of dawn to put great races on. We have an amazing team, we enjoy working together, and we are so happy every time you say thank you. Now, we need your help.

While we realize this is a difficult time for many, the COVID-19 crisis has hit the endurance industry particularly hard. Over the last few weeks, our revenue has fallen to about 10% of what it should be, an untenable position for any business. With no sign of an end on the horizon and event cancellations beginning, we were faced with no choice but to lay off most of our full time staff. The remaining Team took 50% pay cuts.

While we are confident NYCRUNS will survive this, we'd like to bring the team, specifically Edwin, Charlie, and Travis, back together as soon as possible. In order to do this, we need your help.

With that in mind, we are selling a limited number of 1, 3, 5, and 10 year registration packages. If you buy a package, you will be able to register for every single NYCRUNS owned race we put on each year at no additional cost. Current exceptions (races we don't own) only include the Empire State Building Run-Up and the Brooklyn Cyclones Coney Island Classic.

1 Year Package: 2021 $650.

2 Year Package: 2021-2022 $1000.

5 Year Package: 2021-2025 $2000.

10 Year Package: 2021-2030 $3000.

If you purchase these packages, 97% of the revenue will go directly to our former employees one way or the other. The other 3% covers credit card processing, though if you want to pay by check, you could email [email protected] and we can make that happen.

Finally, we realize this is an exorbitant amount of money for most people, certainly anyone who works at NYCRUNS, and particularly now. However, we also realize some of our customers can and will help out, and this is something NYCRUNS can afford to at least try to do to help our Team.

Take Care & Stay Safe,

Steve & The Team At NYCRUNS

Race Contact

[email protected]