Passionate about running? Interested in working at a dynamic young company that continues to grow? Founded In 2009, NYCRUNS is a fast growing company that produces 35 events yearly in New York City and assists on many others. Our events are known for being high quality across the board and in 2017, we will be producing our first event for over 10,000 people, the Queens Half Marathon.
If a position below interests you or you have experience in the endurance industry and think you would fit on our team, introduce yourself and shoot theteam@NYCRUNS.com a resume.
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to help us with communications and marketing. This is a position that could lead to rapid advancement for the right candidate. Responsibilities will include:
- Social media programming for all NYCRUNS channels
- Social media customer service in conjunction with standard email CS.
- Event-day social media (in conjunction with other event-day roles as necessary)
- Press release composition and distribution
- Composition of and communication with participants via mass email
- Composition of communication materials used throughout NYCRUNS ecosystem (website, customer service manuals)
- Management and support of digital marketing efforts
In addition to the standard skills such as great communication and digital proficiency a professional at this level would be expected to possess, a willingness to get your hands dirty and go the extra mile is always an asset in a growing business. Endurance industry experience is a welcome asset.
Compensation: Salary, Bonus, 401K (after 1 year)
Additional Benefits: Health and dental, generous vacation policy, somewhat flexible scheduling
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to theteam@NYCRUNS.com
Do you have experience with Mylaps, Chronotrack, Race Director, Runscore & the like? Get in touch. (part time position with the potential to become full time)
Experienced Event Help
Have you worked at running (or other endurance) events before? If you’re familiar with what goes into putting on a successful running event, and not afraid to get up at the crack of dawn 20-30 times a year, we want to hear from you. (part time position with the potential to become full time)