So, who are we and are we for you? Well, if you are interested in the Club for the following reasons you may NOT want to join our Club:
- To loot or rob villages of goods or valuables after its capture;
- To chase after slender, narrow winged hawks at circuses (sorry Rick);
- To chase after small hounds which are, in turn, chasing after rabbits of some sort;
- To sit around and disturb or annoy others with constant attacks and harassment;
- To gather to provide moral support for the recently unemployed (hint: as slang, the English refer to being terminated from employment as being sacked.); or
- To sit around and drink dry, strong Spanish wines.
However, if you are interested in us for any of the following reasons, you MAY very well want to join up:
- To lead or chase after slender and not so slender runners for various distances;
- To train for a marathon with the advice and company of others;
- To get back into an exercise regime to improve your health and/or maintain your weight;
- To disturb or annoy others with constant attacks and harassment during a run or jog, followed perhaps by sitting around and disturbing or annoying others with constant attacks and harassment;
- To go to a monthly race (perhaps a cross-country race) with a group and compete as a team;
- To go for a run or jog and then, if you choose, sit around afterward and enjoy a drink, including but not limited to dry, strong Spanish wines;
- To help support local charities through volunteering at certain annual social and athletic events; or
- To get to know and occasionally socialize with some active local people.